- SandboxAQ has established the CISO Council, a collective of top-tier cybersecurity experts set to shape the future of cryptography.
- The council will consist of leading CISOs from diverse sectors, including partners and key contributors.
- Founding members include Taher Elgamal, Teresa Shea and Steven Ramsden.
In a move to bolster global cybersecurity infrastructure, SandboxAQ has established the CISO Council, a collective of top-tier cybersecurity experts set to shape the future of cryptographic management and security measures.
Amidst a landscape where cyber threats are becoming increasingly sophisticated, the council aims to pioneer advancements in the industry. The council will consist of leading CISOs from diverse sectors, including partners and key contributors, to bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table.
Three of the founding members are well-known experts in the field of cybersecurity:
- Taher Elgamal, “the father of SSL;” a seasoned industry leader with a deep background in cryptography and cybersecurity
- Teresa Shea, renowned for her strategic leadership in the intelligence community and advocacy for advancement in the field of cryptography and cybersecurity.
- Steven Ramsden, CISO of The Global Fund and 2023 recipient of Swiss CISO of the Year, whose expertise in information security has made a tremendous impact in the field across a wide range of geographies
SandboxAQ’s Security Suite is at the cutting edge of the sector, offering a dynamic and robust approach to cybersecurity. The suite is gaining momentum across several industries, with adoption by major banks, telecommunication companies, healthcare providers, technology firms, and government agencies worldwide.
Marc Manzano, the General Manager for SandboxAQ’s Security Suite, underscored the council’s role: “With the CISO Council’s guidance, we aspire to push the boundaries of what our Security Suite can achieve, focusing on preemptive security measures and quantum-resilient solutions. Their collective vision will be critical in navigating the global cybersecurity challenges, ensuring that our customers are always one step ahead of potential threats.”
Steven Ramsden added, “SandboxAQ is catalyzing a fundamental shift in zero trust architecture and modern cryptography management. Its Security Suite has already achieved significant traction among prominent global banks, telcos, healthcare systems, tech companies and government agencies. As we progress deeper into the quantum era, I look forward to working closely with SandboxAQ and my fellow council members to guide its future development and promote our collective insights on modern cryptography management.”
This initiative marks a pivotal moment in cybersecurity, as the CISO Council is poised to lead and transform security frameworks to combat emerging cyber threats effectively.