Website Quantum Futures
Helping shape the future of quantum
We are looking for a talented Quantum Architect with expertise in photonic quantum computing and quantum error correction to lead the design of the next generation of quantum hardware.
- PhD in quantum computing, or related field.
- Extensive experience with photonic quantum hardware (theoretical or experimental).
- Hands-on experience with quantum system simulations.
- Strong knowledge of both continuous- and discrete-variable quantum error correction.
- Familiarity with integrated photonics techniques.
This position is offered fully remotely (for candidates in North American or European time zones).
If you are interested in applying, email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org